Struggling to find us? Below you’ll find a Google Map, GPS coordinates and directions to help get you to us. Jump to each by clicking any of the links below:
Back to Top
Our GPS coordinates are as follows
E 31 47′ 28,8″
S 25 20′ 11,2″
Directions from Johannesburg/Nelspruit to Bushwise Safaris
Back to Top
Bushwise Safaris (City: Marloth Park) is on Google maps if you type it in your GPS. But we suggest you rather make use of the directions below, as your GPS might take you on gravel roads.
- We are about 425 km from the OR Tambo airport and 100 km from the Nelspruit airport.
- When leaving OR Tambo Airport follow the road signs onto the R21S Boksburg and then take the N12 free-way heading Eastward towards Witbank (eMalahleni).
- The N12 then joins the N4 free-way. Stay on the N4 as it bypass the town of Witbank (eMalahleni) going towards the town of Middelburg and then it also bypass Nelspruit.
- Keep on the N4, pass Nelspruit, going through Malelane towards Maputo.
- About 9km after Hectorspruit you will see a sign that reads Marloth Park, DON’t turn off here, as it is a very bad dirt road. About 4 km further take the Tenbosch turn off which is a tar road.
- Continue along this road for about 10 km until you reach the entrance gate into Marloth Park.
- About 3 km further you will find a road sign on your left hand side that reads Waterbok street. Turn right into Waterbok street.
- Continue for about 100 m; turn right into Swartwitpens street at the Y-junction.
- Turn left into the first street preceding the Y-junction and continue for about 1 km until you see a T-junction with the river and Kruger Park in front of you.
- Turn right 30m BEFORE the T-junction at the ‘BUSHWISE SAFARIS AND LODGE’ sign.
We all here at Bushwise are looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to this lovely part of our beautiful country.
Drive safe and please do not hesitate to contact us, should you experience any difficulties along the way.
Cell no: +27 83 651 7464 or +27 82 323 8547